Roads 2000 is a subsidiary of Politis Companies and operates under the Politis Companies’ policies.
Politis Companies consists of the following legal entities, Roads 2000 Pty Ltd, Kerb Direct Kerbing Pty Ltd, BBT Transport Pty Ltd, Politis Central Services Group Pty Ltd and Politis Plant Hire Group Pty Ltd. The primary expertise of the Companies is the production, delivery, installation and maintenance of roads and associated road environments.
The Companies’ objective is to satisfy the requirements of our customers and the marketplace by consistently and predictably providing products and services that conform to relevant specifications, codes, International Standards, supply agreements and contractual requirements in a timely and environmentally responsible manner.
To meet this objective Politis Companies are committed to implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System based on the requirements of the International Standard ISO 14001:2015 to provide superior delivery of environmentally responsible compliant road environments.
Politis Companies will conduct business in such a way as to minimise, as far a is appropriate, the adverse impact on the environment of its activities. Politis Companies strives to continually improve its performance against targets associated with its significant environmental aspects and to comply with all applicable environmental legislation. Implementation of this policy includes the establishment and review of environmental objectives and targets, documentation and effective communication and awareness of the companies’ environmental policy
Politis Companies conduct business in a manner that promotes the environmental needs of the community in which it is located and is dedicated to the protection of natural resources and the environment.
Politis Companies are committed to the following:
- Preservation of the environment and its resources.
- Reducing waste and conserving resources.
- Recycling materials.
- Development and implementation of engineering practices geared towards energy reduction.
- Efficient management of energy and natural resources.
- Continuous review and evaluation of operations and performance through applied management systems in order to improve and ensure complete regulatory and policy compliance.
- The practice of sound environmental procedures by every employee.
- Participation in organizations and educational programs geared towards expanding our knowledge of environmental practices as they apply to our operations.
In order to fulfil these commitments, it is company policy to maintain an efficient and effective Environmental Management System based on the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.