Roads 2000 is a subsidiary of the Politis Companies and operates under the Politis Companies’ policies.
Politis Companies consists of the following legal entities, Roads 2000 Pty Ltd, Kerb Direct Kerbing Pty Ltd, BBT Transport Pty Ltd, Politis Central Services Group Pty Ltd and Politis Plant Hire Group Pty Ltd. The primary expertise of the Companies is the production, delivery, installation and maintenance of roads and associated road environments. The Companies’ objective is to satisfy the requirements of our customers and the marketplace by consistently and predictably providing products and services that conform to relevant specifications, codes, International Standards, supply agreements and contractual requirements in a timely manner.
To meet this objective Politis Companies are committed to implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 to provide superior delivery of compliant road environments.
The Politis Companies Management System encompasses a disciplined and detailed system of strategic planning, risk management, budgeting, reviewing, client feedback and reporting on the quality of the product and services we provide.
The core elements of the Quality Management System are:
- A comprehensive and concise Risk Management and Review process that will ensure that our customers’ requirements at all times.
- Personnel who are clearly briefed and trained and are provided with the appropriate resources necessary to meet or exceed our customers’ requirements at all times.
- Quality objectives, specific performance expectations agreed with our customers and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all personnel to ensure we meet our objectives.
- Processes to continually review and change the Quality Management System to maintain its integrity and to ensure it keeps pace with the evolution of our companies, customers and industry requirements.
- Reporting processes that providing information to our customers, Executive Management and personnel on the quality of the product and services we provide.
- Observance and compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
These core elements are fundamental to our successful future. All employees are responsible for working in accordance with the documented Quality Management System and for reviewing and identifying ways to continually improve the system.
By these processes, we will continue to challenge and improve the quality of our products and services to meeting the ongoing demands of our customers.
Our commitment to quality is fundamental to the concept of continuous improvement.
Quality is the responsibility of the executive, management, employees, suppliers and contractors.